- To carry out Microsoft SQL Server database processing, reporting and administration for databases.
- To be a point of contact for customers (internal and external) of the above data services.
- To create and run reports for customers and stakeholders.
- To carry out linking of data to other data sets.
- To develop new reporting services and help generate additional income.
- To build and maintain knowledge of the underlying data and processes and to create/maintain documentation accordingly.
- To develop an understanding of the business requirements behind the databases and reports.
- To help improve data processes and efficiency through technical innovation.
- To help identify and meet future requirements for data by keeping in touch with other departments and external organisations and stakeholders.
- Please note that the this role requires good technical skills, especially Microsoft SQL Server, but also involves strong interpersonal and team working skills and a certain amount of general business administration, as well as helping out with day to day running of the department and company.
- Strong data analysis and processing skills.
- Proven experience of Microsoft SQL Server. Ability to work with complex databases, to write new complex queries and to understand and adapt existing SQL scripts and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software including MS-Word, MS-Excel, and ideally MS-Access.
- Strong team player with good customer facing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- High level of concentration and accuracy.
- Initiative, ability to learn and enthusiasm, self-starter.
- Aware of the need to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and commercially sensitive information and comply with contractual requirements.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job