Remploy is in partnership with MAXIMUS, a global organisation delivering health and employment services across 3 continents and the opportunities for personal growth are huge.
All colleagues own a stake in Remploy - so everyone has a say in how things are done. You could share in its success every year by earning a profit-related bonus and a dividend on top. As well as a competitive salary and a host of other benefits.
We are looking for someone To provide a reporting framework, functionality and support to Remploy, enabling the business to meet their management reporting requirements for Government Departments, Referral Partners, Jobcentre Plus, Employers and Candidates and internal management needs. In addition will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of Remploy's SQL cluster environment.
The role duties include but are not limited to:
- To build and develop reporting applications using the latest available software to generate appropriate business reporting to meet the needs of internal and external Remploy customers.
- Planning; implementation and support of all database platforms and to extend to IS applications, development and web hosting environments.
- Assist in creation of DTS/SSIS packages and processes to automate data migration tasks.
- To add and maintain to the existing reporting structure in order to adapt to the ever changing needs of the business.
- To ensure databases maintain acceptable levels of performance, integrity and security.
- To generate customised reporting for individual Remploy Business Units within the framework of the application.
- To research and suggest reporting improvements and implement these as required.
- To test and resolve faults and issues within the reporting system / SQL cluster.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certification in Microsoft Business Intelligence software.
- MSSQL Server 2005/2008/2012 Database Administration.
- SQL optimisation, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Database backup, restores and recovery experience.
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery options for MSSQL Server.
- Index Management and statistics.
- Experience of working with SSIS/SSRS
- Experience of working with .Net, Webservices.
- Experience of working with XML,CSS.
- Excellent IT skills to facilitate use and learning of a wide range of software applications.
- Customer focused attitude to facilitate delivery of appropriate reporting systems within the business.
- Knowledge of infrastructure, technologies, release management and change management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles.
- Ability to plan and organise the workload to meet targets and deadlines with the minimum supervision.
- Strong investigative, design and problem solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong numerical skills.
The Key business priority of this role is the generation of a reliable and successful reporting platform that allows appropriate reports to be generated within agreed timescales. Enabling Departments and individual Users to meet their weekly and monthly reporting deadlines
Remploy is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, Remploy will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.
Don't be put off by the standard job terms. If you can't meet these requirements we're open to all kinds of flexible working options as long as business needs can be met. Examples include job share, part time, annualised hours, compressed hours, term time working, flexible shifts and home working. So whether it's to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices, tell us what you need to achieve the right work/ life balance and we'll do our best to support
If you need to receive this information and/ or apply in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach by emailing or call to discuss how we can help.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community, and particularly encourage veterans and disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
If you are successful you may be required to undertake a Disclosure Barring Service check.
If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach and we will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- AJAX and HTML
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job