A well-established and highly reputable Investment company is looking for a motivated and adaptable individual to fill their current requirement for a Database Administrator. This leading company requires a candidate with excellent skills in accuracy and attention to detail to join their busy team on a 16 month fixed term contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within the financial services industry and make an impact within a well-recognised firm.
The Database Administrator will be responsible for:
- Creation of new client accounts across the wealth & investment range including ISA, Junior ISA etc.
- Maintenance of client static data amendments
- Updating accounts for deceased clients
- Collation of statistical information regarding daily processing
- Quality checking of new client account data across the wealth & investment range including ISA, Junior ISA etc.
- Quality checking of client static data amendments
- Feedback details of errors to users either via the Branch network or other teams within Operations
- Respond promptly to internal and external queries to ensure adherence to SLAs
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from an administration role, ideally from financial services however this is not essential
- Proven skills in accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Strong verbal/written and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator to join a leading company on a 3/6 month fixed term contract. This position is ideal for an individual who has strong administration skills with a strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door within a highly reputable Investment firm, so if you meet the above essential requirements for the Database Administrator then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"