Responsible for providing broad ranging and high quality Database support, configuration, optimisation and consultancy services.
- Responsible for ensuring availability and high performance of database technology within the firm
- To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with a minimum downtime
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL and development issues
- Managing the implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales
- Responsible for providing trend analysis to enable informed decisions regarding resource management and capacity planning
- Automating repetitive tasks where applicable
- Adhering to the firm’s information security standards, policies and procedures
- Responsible for influencing firm wide SQL strategy.
- Experience of hands on SQL server configuration, performance management and implementation
- Solid knowledge of recent Microsoft SQL technologies (2012/2014/2016) advantageous.
- Experience of monitoring, database performance, and enhancement / troubleshooting of database projects.
- Experience in supporting multiple databases supporting multiple websites and clients would be beneficial.
- Has experience in working to change management policies.
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for technology and process improvement
- Proactive self-starter with an inquisitive, 'hands-on’ approach
- Able to forge strong and professional relationships at all levels
- Confidence to engage constructively in a multi-disciplined team environment
We are an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. *Happy to Talk Flexible Working*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job