Database Administrator, DBA (Oracle)
Brighton, East Sussex
£50,000 - £55,000 + Great Benefits
Oracle Database Administrator, DBA required by a leading international business.
This role will see you act as the DBA over core database systems for the business which will mainly focus on Oracle. However, additional experience of MySQL and MS SQL would be a great added bonus.
We are looking for experienced DBA's in this instance, who are happy to work under their own steam and take the lead on database related issues.
The ideal technical background / skill set would be:
- Oracle Certified Database Professional (OCP)
- Oracle versions 10g or 11g
- Experience of relevant monitoring and management tools
- Database Design, Capacity Planning, Performance Tuning, Storage Management, Backup and recovery, Schemas, Clustering, Report Generation
- Database analysis, design, implementation and modelling
- Experience of MS SQL a bonus
This Database Administrator, DBA role is with a fantastic, global business who offer a challenging enterprise level environment to be part of.
To apply please send your CV to Paul Wilson at Arc IT Recruitment.
Oracle Database Administrator, DBA, SQL, MySQL, Brighton
£50k + Benefits