Human Capital Ventures is acting as a preferred recruitment partner to one of the UK’s Largest Business Services Providers in the recruitment of a SQL Server Database Administrator, to join our clients' team of experienced DBA’s responsible for supporting the on-going development and administration of their structured database systems.
- Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of SCOM Monitoring
- Hands-on Database Engine Configuration and Tuning Experience
- Management of Database Security & Access Rights
- Experience of ITIL best practice with ITIL accreditation (desirable)
- Knowledge of SQL instances for SAP and SharePoint
Whilst developing your DBA career within one of the UK’s Leading B2B Services Providers, you will be part of a team responsible for transforming their best of breed IT Systems, whilst achieving a very competitive basic salary and being eligible for an attractive benefits plan.
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Tenure: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Good Benefits
Hours: Monday - Friday (9AM - 5:30PM)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job