Database Administrator - SQL - Northampton - Up to £50,000
Database Administrator - SQL - Northampton - Up to £50,000!
My client, one of the most trusted and respected providers of professional services and solutions to an impressive portfolio of over 14,000 customers worldwide, are currently on the lookout for a self-motivated and experienced Database administrator to join their Technology Delivery Team.
Taking full ownership for the provision of administration and strategic guidance on the company's SQL Server estate, the successful Database administrator will work closely with other members of the technology team, providing support and ensuring security and policies are maintained to the highest standard.
- Perform production DBA tasks such as mirroring, clustering, maintenance, backup, recovery etc.
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Implementing disaster recover
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Part of the out of hours DBA support team
Database Administrator Role Requirements
- Ideal candidates will have a computing related degree or relevant work experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Stored Procedures
- Performance Tuning
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Database Design
- Database Management
- Experience working in an Agile environment
This is an excellent opportunity to add real value to a market leading organisation who have been providing cutting edge professional services for more than 170 years and will offer the applicant opportunities for progression and a varied work pace in a supportive and dynamic work environment.
If you are an experienced Database Administrator and you are looking to progress with a reputable organisation that has a fantastic approach then look no further - this is the role for you!
The application process for this role has already begun and interviews are taking place. To be considered, please send me your CV asap to avoid disappointment.
Database Administrator - SQL - Farnborough - Up to £50,000!
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"