Database Administrator - Leeds
QA Ltd is the leading learning services provider in the UK, transforming the performance of leading UK organisations in both the private and public sector through a range of learning programmes designed to provide measurable impact.
To meet a growing demand of our business, we are looking for a Database Administrator, based in Leeds.
As part of a small development team, you will be responsible for maintaining our SQL environment which includes replication, clustered SQL instances, backing up and restoring together with ensuring high performance and availability for all our SQL nodes.
- Backup of database and logs of all production databases
- Restore of database backups to a development, and staging environments
- Replication feeds for development, and staging systems to enable the IT team to carry out development, IT testing and user testing of changes
- Ensuring high server availability
- Monitoring SQL load and forward capacity planning
- Creating ad-hoc SQL scripts
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience working with SQL server in a development and DBA capacity
- A lifetime of working in a team and understanding the importance of teamwork
- Excellent working knowledge of all versions of SQL from version 2012 to 2017
- Developed a hands-on experience of SSIS to enable troubleshooting of issues
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job