Database Administrator / Developer (T-SQL)
£30k=£34k Salary Plus Excellent Benefits
This Database Administrator / Developerrole is responsible for database aspects of application and report development, including supporting tools. It also involves database administration such as management, optimisation, availability management, disaster recovery, ad-hoc data queries and manipulation and database design.
Collaboration with other team members, including code review and input to technical discussions will be expected along with the production of documentation.
Database Administrator / Developer Role:
- Develop, maintain and support internally developed applications.
- Produce appropriate documentation to support the above.
- Provide ad-hoc maintenance and support function.
- Provide technical expertise and consultancy to the business.
- Database development/administration experience gained in a commercial environment:
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL, replication, DR, SSIS, SSRS, etc…
- Understanding of indexing, performance tuning and query optimization
- Database security
- Keen to learn new skills and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proactive approach to problem management.
- Team player.
- An awareness of database development best practice and standards.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.