You will be working in a small friendly team, proving a variety of services to the business covering Database and application administration\support. You will also be expected to be involved in various company wide initiatives when required.
• SQL Server Administration, performance tuning, debugging etc.
• Monitor and resolve batch job scheduling issues.
• Automation scripts to help with database management.
• Assisting 1st line support.
• Logging incidents and ensuring resolutions in a timely basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Computer Science or related degree.
• Minimum 5 Years IT experience, at least 3 years in a production MS SQL environment
• Scripting with tools such as Powershell.
• Active Directory.
• Batch job scheduling (Control-M, VisualCron, SQL Agent etc).
• Devops (Puppet, Jenkins, AzureDevops).
• Any exposure to financial services applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'