DBA -SQL Server
Team Leader £75-85K (plus excellent bonus)
DBA's £50-55K (plus excellent bonus)
Our client provides Investigation and Dispute and operates worldwide with this role based in their central London office and has a requirement for an SQL DBA Team Leader and a number of SQL DBA's
They require an individual who is passionate about providing extraordinary service to clients, and who possesses proven technical expertise in deploying, supporting, and administering MS SQL Server. You will be highly organised and detail oriented, possess outstanding analytical and communication skills, and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Exceptional problem solving capabilities
- Methodical, detail-oriented, innovative and highly analytical
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations, prioritise workloads, work as part of a team as well as independently
- Proven experience of administering SQL server, preferably in a multi-jurisdictional environment
- Experience in optimising environments and resolving performance issues is essential
- Demonstrated mastery of SQL, experience with at least one general purpose language (C#, C++, etc.—Windows platform strongly preferred), and a working understanding of networking, storage technologies, and server operating systems
- Familiarity with SQL support tools such as SSIS and SSRS
- Proven ability to document processes and procedures and to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to think strategically in a team environment
- Skill in managing multiple engagements and competing in a results-based team environment
- Fluency in English mandatory, an additional language is a plus not essential e.g. French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Chinese
- Professional demeanor with strong communication skills (written and oral)
- A team player with a strong work ethic, integrity and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or similarly related field.
- Certifications e.g. MCDBA etc. are a plus but not essential as are additional languages
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas: E-Discovery and Digital Forensics; Payments; Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer and our policies are available upon request. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications above.
- Database Administration
- Sql Server