An immediate 2-month temporary assignment has arisen within this busy professional body in Central London for a motivated Data & Web Content Analyst. There could be an opportunity of an extended contract.
The purpose of the role will be to administer and provide support for the main CMS database system to ensure effective use as well as accurate input of information and improvement of management information.
Duties will include:
· Administer and support the CMS system including any integrated online interfaces
· Carry out high level administration functions including granting system permissions and maintenance of active accounts in the system.
· Carry out a wide range of complex work relating to the workflow tasks of CMS and carry out analysis in relation to errors of bugs including those coming from the integration with other databases
· Support and maintain the process of templates generation
· Flag up anomalies, find sources of error and reduce risks of re-occurrence informing relevant parties
· Provide customer service and act as a central point of contact for user queries regarding the use of the system.
· Support data analysis and reporting for internal or external stakeholders within the team's SLA's.
· Prepare a number of standard reports by extracting data
· Undertake a wide range of technical excel data manipulation relating to collation and dissemination of data
· Ensure all reports are provided with an accurate methodology of how the data was extracted including date parameters and case statuses.
· Maintain a log to track all requests received from business users.
· To upload, update and maintain information related held on the website extracting details from multiple system databases using SQL.
· Take an active role on the improvement of the website processes within the team
· Create web pages and update information using HTML.
· Educated to A-Level standard.
· Experience of SQL Server, select statements
· Experience of data integrity checks and updating
· Experience of report production
· Good track record of managing own workload
· Experience of working with a range of stakeholders
· Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines
· Proven experience of using MS Excel for data manipulation
· Experience with CRM's or other databases; in particular a rudimentary understanding of principles
· Good communication skills with all stakeholders
· Good problem-solving skills
· Presentation skills
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Word (Mail Merge skills in particular)
· Intermediate knowledge of Excel (Pivot Table and Macros)
· Website skills, including HTML
· Adobe Acrobat
· SQL knowledge (select statements)
· Highly organised with good attention to detail
· A good team player
· Highly motivated and flexible
Ritz Rec Emp Bus