Data Warehouse Developer- SSIS- ETL- Sharepoint- Hemel Hempstead- 12 MONTHS FIXED CONTRACT
Rated one of the top 100 fastest growing businesses in the UK my client is now seeking a data Warehouse Developer to join their growing business.
This position is based in Hemel Hempstead and the company are offering £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience for a 12 month fixed contract.
They are looking for someone who will deliver information to the knowledge workers across the business with the tools and reports that will empower them to make more optimal, data-driven decisions.
- Monitor ETL processes, quickly act upon failures and proactively communicate malfunctions
- Confident in SSIS
- Strong with T-SQL and SQL
- Database development, ensuring data integrity
- Database infrastructure administration, including data access and auditing, management of back up and restoring of databases and disaster recovery
- Administer and maintain SharePoint sites (sharepoint desirable)
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to or alternatively, call Jessica Copland on
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
Key Words: SSIS, ETL, SQL, T-SQL, Procedures, Views, Tables, Sharepoint, Database Development, Data Access
- Stored Procedures
- Database Development