My client, a leading digital technology consultancy is looking for a data warehouse engineer to join their rapidly expanding data team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing data solutions on AWS Redshift, Cassandra, Apache Spark or a similar cloud platform.
- Create the data processing functionality (Import & Export) in AWS (S3, Redshift, SQL, API, SFTP)
- Develop data processing and automation processes in Redshift, S3, API
- Unit Testing and Pier Reviews
- Extensive experience with AWS Redshift, Cassandra, Apache Spark or similar
- Knowledge of Groovy or Python
- Experience of AWS Cloud data migration
- Experience of building ETL processes, Dashboards and Reporting functionality
- Central London
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.