Data Warehouse Engineer (SQL, Informatica/Netezza)
A fantastic opportunity is available to join a household name on a rare greenfield project. My client is looking for a solid SQL developer with strong EDW and ETL solution design and implementation experience. The successful candidate will be instrumental in designing and building my client's data models and ETL processes in order to make significant analysis available to EDW stakeholders.
How will I add value in this role?
- Work collaboratively with business and technology stakeholders to document and analyse reporting and analytical requirements.
- Design and document practical data warehouse models and data marts.
- Develop robust ETL processes to provision data.
- Act as SME for the Enterprise Data Warehouse and its underlying technologies (Informatica and Netezza) providing support to end users and stakeholders.
What do I need in order to deliver this role?
- Data modelling experience (Kimball).
- Data integration development experience.
- Data warehouse appliance experience.
- In-depth SQL knowledge with experience interrogating data from large relational databases.
- Understanding of software development lifecycles.
- Data Pipeline development experience in Azure
- Experience with Informatica 9.6+ and/or Netezza.
Be great to also have:
- Track record of working in a collaborative, team based environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical capabilities.
- Confident self-starter, with attention to detail.
- Telco knowledge
- Azure Data Lake experience.
- Data Models