- A large, well established fin-tech that offers a stable working environment with opportunities to learn, develop and progress your career.
- Our client provides service in the general insurance, financial services and protection fields.
- To investigate departmental process and technology to make recommendations to the board for streamlining the cloud and physical data infrastructure.
- To ensure that the platform is functioning efficiently and effectively.
- Create proposals for future strategy design and implementation, including analysis if legacy operating systems.
- Assist with the strategical migration to a fully cloud based operation in 2019.
The experience we need.
- Experience in influencing change at stakeholder level.
- Ideally had exposure to cloud-based platforms, or have been involved with the implementation or migration of cloud-based tech.
- A broad knowledge of different technologies and operating platforms, ideally within a fin-tech, insurance or other professional services firm.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £45,000 - £55,000.
- A great benefit’s package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job