Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Data Warehouse and Power BI Developer for an organisation based in Middlesbrough.
Developing, designing and supporting complex data structures and data models in a data warehouse environment. Streamline the flow of data from multiple data sources to internal dashboards to enable timely business intelligence.
- Support the implementation, operation and availability of a data warehouse and reporting solutions
- Interpreting and defining business requirements including data maps and transforming data for end user dashboards and reports
- Provide comprehensive data analysis using a variety of applications including querying and report writing tools
- Active in all phases of system development; planning and analysis, design, development and testing
- Integrate new data into existing or new applications
- Develop and maintain functional or technical documentation and operational procedures for data warehouse uses
- Prepare and deploy complex data updates, data migration and associated scripting in-line with business needs
- Provide technical support for Power BI and report applications
- Work with internal customers to develop reporting procedures, understanding their reporting needs, presenting them with various options, and guiding them to the solution that best meets their needs
- Participate in disaster recovery activities as required
- Educated to A level standard
- Relevant IT qualification
- Data warehouse (DW) analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modelling
- Experience with building and deploying SSIS solutions with comprehensive error handling and auditing
- Experience of data analysis and reporting producing complex queries and end point reporting
- Experience of ensuring information solutions are designed to optimise reporting and analysis
- Proven knowledge and experience of Power BI or related technologies
- Experience of maintaining database integrity and security standards
- Ability to interface with multiple users to provide technical assistance regarding data warehouse issues and problems
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job