Data Visualisation Data Analyst
DATA VISUALISATION DATA ANALYST
SPECIALIST INSURANCE PROVIDER
NORTH LONDON/WATFORD AREA
A specialist insurance provider are looking to bring on board 2 new positions in BI, one for a BI Developer to help out with their DWH project and another Data Viz Data Analyst to come in as an SME to launch Power BI across the business
They are a well known company backed by a global FS company who have carved out a niche insurance and are looking to separate their DWH and Analytics capability from their umbrella company so its an exciting time to join as this will spur on new Data Science, Analytics and AI/robotics work going forward
If you were to be successful in your application for this Data Visualisation Data Analyst, you would be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the daily, weekly and monthly reporting using Power BI
- Assessing what the needs are across the teams in terms of reporting and dashboards and then help to kick off Power BI across the business
- Helping the data integration and data quality analyst to provide updates to the DWH so reporting can be more effective
- Provide leadership in the creation of a new client portal using Power BI where they can log into their data and reports and manipulate using self-serve features
- Evangelise the use of Power BI across the teams and help to up-skill users
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order for your application for this Data Visualisation Data Analyst, to be successful you will need;
- A number of years strong commercial experience with SQL, Power BI and related data viz tools like SSRS
- Excellent experience with Power BI including the use of DAX and Power BI language
- Experience troubleshooting data management issues and an understanding of database design for analytical and transnational databases
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Data Visualisation Data Analyst please apply via this site.
SQL, Power BI, DAX, SSRS, Google Analytics, SSMS, SSAS, SSIS, Data Visualisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'