LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 400 people, have offices in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and Australia with more than 13,000 law firms using our software worldwide.
LEAP is not your average technology company. We build the best legal tech software on the market. Our Windows, mobile and web applications reach over 35,000 users across the globe and every LEAPster plays a crucial role in making that happen.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
About the Transitions department
The Transitions department is responsible for extracting and transferring data from legacy systems to LEAP for clients globally. The department is not only responsible for the technical aspects but also manages client's expectations in relation to data collection, migration and LEAP delivery/installation.
Data Transitions Specialists use the migration tools available as well as technical expertise to ensure data moving from a legacy system is properly migrated and checked prior to uploading into LEAP.
Data Transitions Manager
Working Pattern & Location
08:30 - 1700 Monday to Friday. Initially a hybrid working pattern combining working from our COVID compliant offices alongside remote working while we navigate this period.
About the role:
We are seeking a Data Transition Specialist to join our fantastic Transitions department based in our Edinburgh office.
- Liaise with transition facilitators to ensure they are kept up to date with the progress of the data migrations
- Liaise with clients to ensure they are kept up to date with the progress of their data migration
- Monitor progress of all data migrations and ensure Data Migration Specialists deliver data on time
- Timely and accurate migration of data
- Reconciliation of migrated accounting data
- Expanding and adding functionality to the transition process
- Creation and maintenance of documentation and internal systems
- Daily observations and control of projects for the Transition Department
- Maintenance of data audit checking
- Written reporting on migrated data
- QA Testing on transition software
Measures of Success:
The ideal candidate will possess the below selection criteria:
- Knowledge / background legal bookkeeping / accounting (client funds and office)
- Experience working with legal practice management software
- Knowledge of legal terminology (e.g. matters / unbilled fees, disbursements, safe custody)
- Have an understanding of database environments
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Confidence to liaise with clients in relation to conversion status
Sounding like the perfect role for you? We want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application.
You'll want to work at LEAP. Here's why....
There are fantastic opportunities across our businesses to progress and grow your career; we will invest in you and provide professional development so an aptitude and hunger to learn is essential.
Alongside a competitive salary and bonus scheme we also offer:
- A fantastic culture - open communication, transparency through practical and quarterly strategic briefings.
- LEAP will pay 8% of your salary into your pension - you pay nothing.
- Large, modern offices conveniently located in central Edinburgh
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing Programme
- Private Health Insurance
Don't just take our word for it that LEAP is a great place to work, check out what our amazing LEAPsters have to say; Visit Life at LEAP & LEAP on Glassdoor.com
Our offices are COVID secure with measures in place to ensure the safety of our employees. A full COVID Secure policy document will be issued for review and agreement.
At LEAP, we care about what we do and the people we work with.
We continually improve to be the best.
We NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are viewing this advert via an external job board, only applications submitted via our careers page will be considered. https://opportunities/ If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in LEAP.
At LEAP, we promote equal opportunity. Creating a culture of diversity and inclusion not only promotes innovation but we believe is the right way to do business. Our LEAPsters bring different cultures, genders and perspectives to their days and we wouldn't have it any other way. We welcome and encourage you to apply, no matter who you are or how you identify
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'