An exciting time to join our client as they embark on a great time of change and opportunity to be a pivotal member of the thought leadership team.
Reporting to the Chief Data Officer you will be an established leader in the data technology space with exceptional experience defining data strategies, data architecture, operations and hands on implementation experience.
You will naturally have a creative and innovative approach taking ownership of newly implemented technology to lead a successful change programme to a business as usual environment that continues to grow and innovate.
The initial primary focus will be:
* Shape and refine the existing Data Technology function and recruit skilled resources accordingly
* Work with the Director of Data and Analytics on current and future solutions for reporting and analytics
* Support key strategic programmes in the engineering of data solutions
* Engage the governance stakeholders in order to implement an effective use of Data Technology, and establish the Data Architecture practices that the company needs that work in tandem with existing governance practices.
Our client is looking for the following skills and experience:
* Leading change and communicating complexity in a simple manner.
* Building and maintaining highly motivated teams that bring together a number of specialist disciplines.
* Explaining in simple terms how Data Technology can create value by showing a strong grasp of the practical fundamentals of Data Technology.
* Have a holistic understanding about the complementarity of different technologies and how these are evolving in the marketplace
* Implementing data solutions on time and on budget
* Implementing on-premise as well as cloud based data solutions (Platform as a Service and Software as a Service) using Amazon, Microsoft and Google services
* Running data technology services in business as usual as a service to internal stakeholders
* Translating data and security related regulatory mandates into actionable technology solutions
* Defining methods and approach to large scale and complex change solutions
* Articulating different data technology domains and how these relate to each other to bring business outcomes/benefits
* Leading large programmes or work streams with a practiced delivery mentality
* Working in a large and complex organisation where stakeholder engagement and collaboration are key to success.
* Working with confidence and credibility at all levels, including senior executives.
* Understanding, interpreting and dealing with operational risks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'