Data & Systems Developement Officer
Data & Systems Development Officer - Swansea
£27867.00 plus benefits
Only 35 hour week
Opportunity to join a not for profit organisation in the Housing sector who are looking for an experienced Data & Systems Development Officer to join their team. The role requires only 35 hours per week offering a great opportunity for work life balance.
You will be part of a team focussed on exploring ways to better utilise data to support and improve all aspects of the business. You will work with managers and heads of department across the organisation and be supported by the Systems and Development Manager.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Extracting, supporting and collating information and producing performance reports for Management
- Working knowledge of business intelligence reporting and management software, including SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SharePoint and Power Bi or Qlik
- Developing solutions and promoting usage of data management systems
- Managing digital interfaces
- Ensuring data held on systems is accurate and up to date
- Implement projects to improve data quality and integrity
- Collating data required for submission to Welsh Government as required by the regulatory framework
- Providing expertise on use of the organisations Systems
- Liaising with colleagues across the business to deliver positive outcomes within budget and time constraints
- Management of budget expenditure in line with your delegated authority
- Travel to the organisations hub offices as required
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified with some relevant post graduate working experience
- Experience extracting and interpreting data
- Data manipulation
- Experience with GDPR guidelines
- Working knowledge of business intelligence reporting and management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Able to work in a deadline driven, pressurised environment
- Able to handle multiple priorities concurrently
- Ability to speak Welsh would be an added advantage
This is a rare opportunity offering genuine work / life balance. A 35 hour week in return for a solid salary and excellent benefits. For more information contact Kim at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'