Our client provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
They specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. They focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
They believe in Information for Good.
Position: Supplier Relationship Manager
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business. As well as a competitive salary, their benefits package includes 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
About the role:
As part of the Data Strategy & Content Licencing Team, reporting to the Data Strategy Director, the role holder will be responsible for the delivery of data supplier management services for a number of assigned Data Contributors.
This role specifically involves:
- Building and maintaining on-going supplier relationships that ensure best value to our client.
- Supplier performance review to agreed SLAs.
- Supplier compliance and risk management to protect brand reputation and the value of various data assets.
- Serving as a point of escalation for data governance, data quality and data performance, working closely with both stakeholders and suppliers to improve the worth of the data resource.
- Defining, measuring and monitoring indicators of data lifecycle performance and quality, to ensure compliance with standards as agreed within SLA.
- Performing scheduled supplier performance reviews.
- Monitoring data issues and undertaking investigation, root cause analysis and remediation activities.
- To measure data quality throughout the lifecycle against agreed thresholds in line with risk appetite.
- Reporting data incidents caused by data quality issues, security breaches where applicable, unavailability of critical data, or poor performance to senior stakeholders, and logging activities from identification to resolution.
- Effective reporting throughout to ensure an appropriate audit trail as evidence of conformance to regulatory requirements.
- Coordinating and managing the contracting process between our client & supplier organisations.
- Liaising with DGO to ensure on-going compliance of data suppliers and accurate recording of evidence.
- Performing initial and on-going due diligence of suppliers to ensure continued alignment to our client's standards.
- Coordinating the required activities of the following departments to ensure smooth running of supplier contracts – CST, Customer Relations, Legal, Procurement, Finance and Product Development.
- Supporting the Data Strategy Director with the identification of the use of new opportunities for data, to achieve cost savings, efficiencies and revenue opportunities.
- Proven track record within a Data Partnerships role or similar.
- Knowledge of the markets in which our client operates.
- Network of existing clients / contacts within B2C marketing.
- Experience of account management.
- Knowledge of data regulations.
- Financial Services experience.
- Understanding of Credit Reference Agency data.
They take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; their Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
You may have experience of the following: IT Supplier Relationship Manager, Account Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Data Manager, Data Partnership, Financial Services, IT Supplier Manager, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'