Python / Spark / Kafka / Samza / Flume / Pyspark / Data Engineer / Big Data Engineer / Data Developer / Big Data Developer / Pyspark Data Engineer
My client is a rapidly growing start up based in Central London. They use cutting edge technology to address the challenges facing institutions trading in today’s financial economy. The successful candidate will join a small team of highly skilled engineers and data scientists working on a highly innovative FinTech product.
They are currently looking for a Data Streaming Engineer to join their team.
Required for the role:
- Strong experience of building Spark-based solutions, or any other Data Streaming technology eg Kafka, Samza, Flume, Storm, Beam (2+ years)
- Experience of Python-based Spark applications
- A solid understanding of Python (operator overloading, asyncio)
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience
Some of the responsibilities for the role will include:
- Work with the data science team to create machine learning pipeline infrastructure to mine massive datasets in an agile fashion
- Take ownership of current (basic, Python-based) infrastructure for running quant code
- Replace it with a robust, scalable solution based on PySpark
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply by sending your most up to date CV to or alternatively apply via this advert.
Please note that this role isn’t able to provide visa sponsorship so you will need to have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job