Our client is a market leading data and analytics team within a world class consultancy. They help their clients define their data strategy and governance going forward.
They have a high performance culture fostered through years of market leading projects. They hire based on character as much as ability.
As their clients’ challenges have become more complex, and as the sophistication and variety of analytical technologies has evolved, the demand for skilled consulting support to address these challenges has grown rapidly.
- Help define client data strategy so that data is used as an asset
- Analyse metamodels and data sets
- Define target operating models
- Data Quality, Data Cleansing and Master Data Management
- Business Analysis and Reporting solutions
- Information Management expertise
- Lean six sigma or lean management
- Master Data Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'