WiggleCRC are looking for a Data Steward to join the Family on a permanent basis. Do you have an analytical mind and love working with Data? Great! We would love to speak with you…
What will I be doing?
You will be working withdata representatives within the Data Hub and alongside key business stakeholders to drive clean & accurate data for the benefit of our customers and entire organisation.
You will support the development and maintenance of our data systems, data quality and data processes. Covering both changes to the data content and managing the rules for how data content can be created, the impact of an effective data governance approach generates value throughout all levels of the enterprise. The Data Analyst is a critical role empowered to enforce the data standards and plays a crucial role in making data governance happen for WiggleCRC.
You will also…
- Build, own & maintain the Enterprise Data Management documentation
- Create, implement and maintain Data Standards in partnership with the business
- Investigate and action data queries and functional data requirements
- Build and maintain reporting suites and dashboards to aid business awareness and progression
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities to raise data literacy, confidence and awareness across all areas of WiggleCRC
- Represent data at the PMO, delivering assurance to new programmes/projects/small changes
- Become the first point of call for change, challenge or potential impact to data
- Collaborate within the Data Forum to ensure that all data issues/conflicts are resolved
- Act with integrity and always uphold professional standards
What experience would we like you to have?
- Experience in a fast-paced retail/e commerce environment, ideally in a sports retailer or similar is preferable
- Experience in data quality and process improvement
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to think logically
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, alongside MS Office is essential
- Significant experience in extracting and analysing large volumes of data, with the ability to understand the interrelationship of data across systems and platforms.
- How to undertake triage, root cause analysis and resolution
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter and able to work as part of a team, as well as autonomously
Sound interesting? We would love to hear from you. Please click apply.
Wiggle CRC do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies. These will be considered as direct applications and the candidate contacted directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'