Data Steward- Flexible Working!
£47,000 + Flexible Working (12 month FTC) (Maternity Cover)
A housing association are looking for an experienced Data Steward to join their team. This is a successful business, with an excellent reputation and are now in process of implementing a company wide Governance strategy. You will be tasked with scoping out and implementing a Data Governance function, focusing on GDPR projects and improving data processes. If you are looking to make an significant impact and really have input on a companies development, this could be the role for you.
THE ROLE - Data Steward
As Data Steward, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tackling problems confidently and present solutions
- Implement strategy and carry out projects around GDPR, process improvement, legislation and Data Quality
- Enforcing change in business processes
You will need:
- Proven experience as a Data Steward or Equivalent
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Governance,GDPR, Legislation, DataQuality, BI, Analytics, Steward, GDPR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job