Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 pa + Benefits
Please apply with your CV and Covering Letter outlining why you are suitable for the role.
• Provide support on for a range of data cleansing activities, as required by the business using internal and external data sources.
• Ensure the CRM data is appropriately updated in relation to GDPR.
• Implement a GDPR consent programme to ensure all new entities are correctly allocated to the prospect/client type and instigate the obtaining of consent from relevant contacts/individuals.
• Sense-check large lists of data.
• Perform a duplicates cleansing programme, following up and taking appropriate action on those identified.
• Run a data quality programme (e.g. are all fields accurately populated) and cleanse data as appropriate.
• Work directly with teams around the business to support data enhancement and cleansing programmes.
• Work with strategic market teams to ensure that data is accurately aligned.
• Support bulk data cleansing as directed by the 'CRM Analyst’.
• Support the 'CRM Analyst’ with CRM administrative tasks e.g. managing daily, the leavers and joiners process.
• Provide client credentials administrative tasks with support from the BI SM.
• Significant experience of using a CRM database. SugarCRM is preferable.
• Understanding of the laws around GDPR and the impact to the Firms data.
• Understand Companies House data and its limitations.
• Strong excel skills with the ability to manipulate large data spreadsheets.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work is essential.
• Ability to confidently interact and engage with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation from graduates through to board level.
• Essential that the candidate is IT savvy and has a problem solving nature.
• Ability to work on own initiative and trusted with limited supervision.
• Highly committed individual focused on delivery.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Prioritise and manage a busy workload effectively, often under pressure.
• A flexible approach towards work and supportive to fellow team member.
• Confident working on own initiative.
Mazars is all about people - we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement - not pressure and competition.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job