Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in Edinburgh to recruit for a Data Standards Project Manager in the Public Sector on a temporary basis up until March 2021 with potential extension.
Due to current circumstances this role will be based remotely.
The role is full time with a day rate of £180/240. This role is Inside IR35.
The main duties would be:
Setting out the priority areas to be addressed on data standards also fundamentally requires an understanding of how organisations can implement on the ground and we are looking to develop a Data Transformation Framework (DFT) to improve and enable data reuse in the Scottish Public Sector. This aims to set out measurable data maturity stages and will enable our organisations to understand their current maturity and the pathways by which they can develop. The work will start by focusing on Data Standards but the Framework also covers Ethics and Social Responsibility, Skills and Data Management etc.
- Understanding the DS landscape
- Development of the Data Transformation Framework - Identifying groups/leads for the pilot areas, including data standards
- Maturity model pilot - identifying existing models and working with UK government as part of data standards authority
- Set up DTF project governance
- Working with organisations staff help to develop a comms strategy and narrative for data standards across the public sector and test with senior public sector leaders
- They must be familiar with the Scottish Open Data Strategy and the Digital Strategy for Scotland to ensure they have an understanding of the wider data and digital public services agenda. They must also be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Helping to develop and monitor new programmes of work including creating visions, action plans and roadmaps
- Knowledge on open data and/or data standards
- Communicating complex messages
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing skills, with an ability to build strong productive relationships and experience of working collaboratively
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'