SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit a Data Specialist to provide data insight and key client reporting to our EMEA operations. The role, which will be based in Milton Keynes, will suit a candidate with a background in data management, data systems, and/or projects, as the successful applicant will oversee the creation and analysis of statistical reporting information as well as some systems configuration. Critical to the role is the ability to be able to drive problem identification and problem solving as we look to continually improve and enhance our services to clients. Additionally, the Data Specialist will need to report findings and solutions both internally, within SAI, and also directly to the client where appropriate.
As a position, the role of Data Specialist presents a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is able to handle a busy workload, has excellent communication skills coupled with an eye for detail, and is commercially focused with a commitment to delivering excellence. An overview of the main duties have been provided below
- Manage the day to day running of the Client data management processes, including database administration and the resolution any data issues;
- Carry out data segmentation and selections;
- Work with internal teams to ensure data is captured and loaded correctly.
Reporting and Analysis
- Actively manage the client data on all relevant platforms in use and continually look at ways to innovate, improve and make more useful to the customer. Actively promote value-added services where appropriate;
- Advise internal stakeholders on data driven KPI’s and Client specific trend analysis;
- Manage all EMEA Client data analysis and reporting requirements.
- Build and establish new Client data environments and support Project, Operations and Account Management teams in identifying data needs and efficiencies;
- Operate as an initial contact point for Data Projects and change requests;
- Output data files and lead client off-boarding projects.
Experience and Skillset required:
- Experience within a role handling large-scale data with a commercial focus;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (including MS Visio) and a good understanding of Data Management and BI tools;
- Experience of Data Manipulation and ETL Software;
- Working knowledge of audit systems, procedures and policies;
- Strong organization skills;
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time;
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems combined with a proactive approach.
- Strong commercial acumen with a customer-focus;
- Confident and effective communicator, both written and oral, and presenter with excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work across team in a cross-functional capacity;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Good networking, negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution skills;
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial coupled with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a broader team;
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
SAI Global is passionate about helping business improve. We offer a broad range of products and services for risk management to businesses worldwide, and in Australia we also offer specialised property services to the financial, legal and conveyancing sectors.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, we have around 2,000 employees in 29 locations across EMEA, North America and Asia. We operate through two divisions, Risk Management Solutions and Property Services.
SAI Global provides a range of solutions, services and expertise to help individuals and organizations manage risk. Our business comprises four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
- Advanced Excel
- Configuration Management
- Statistical Reporting
- Data Manipulation
- Data Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job