Are you a talented sales professional looking to develop your career and earning potential? Are you looking to work for a successful growing business that provides you with the right training and support to develop your career? Then we are looking to speak with you!
My client is a leading marketing and data specialist company based at Media City - Manchester. Due to growth they're looking for recruit 2 B2B/BDMs to join their team.
You will be responsible for identifying new clients and introducing their portfolio of services and products. As the face of the business, you will have the opportunity to understand client’s requirements and to ultimately build long term relationships with them. Unlike other sales roles, this is a truly consultative sales role. As their clients range from SMEs, and global corporations to government institutions, your approach to selling will differ depending on the client and their needs - meaning no day is the same!
What are we looking for?
- New business sales experience within a B2B media, events, software etc
- Proven background in a B2B sales environment; from a consultative sales background
- Strong understanding of the solution based sales process
- Proven track record of success and a natural ability to sell
- A strong commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate creative and lateral thinking
- Strong work ethic and a determined attitude to deliver
They understand that the sales job market is extremely candidate-driven. Therefore, offer the following to ensure they remain competitive:
- Competitive salary with clear opportunities to progress through the bandings
- Excellent uncapped commission structure which rewards high performance (OTE 45k+)
- Activity based bonus in the initial 4 months - £500 per month
- Infrastructure to support career development
- Pension scheme
- SimplyHealth - A Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- 23 days (+ Bank Holidays) annual leave increasing with length of service
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm NO WEEKENDS
If this is you then please send your CV for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job