Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientists
ALL LEVELS- £35,000- £100,000
Seeking Data Scientists of ALL LEVELS to join one of the highest rated analytics functions in the UK. This hugely successful corporation are seeking analysts with strong academic backgrounds to work in a highly innovative team to push the boundaries of data science.
You will be joining a groundbreaking team and work across a broad range of projects including: NLP, customer behaviour and product optimisation.
YOUR ROLE- Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist
- Developing cutting-edge machine learning algorithms for the business to help drive key insights
- Using advanced analytics to inform customer targeting and selection for campaigns in order to improve marketing throughout the company
- Developing deep learning models
- Presenting your insights to management and senior stakeholders
- Using SQL/R/Python to draw insights from data sets
- At a Senior level, taking on mentoring and management
- A University in a numerate discipline e.g. Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- Extensive experience within customer analytics, customer targeting, customer behaviour analysis
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience in proving and applying statistical modelling within direct marketing
- Experience working with stakeholders in order to produce actionable insights
- Experience in coding, building models and manipulating data in R or SQL
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We are recruiting for all candidates between £35,000- £100,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to India Walker-Smith at Harnham via the link on this page.
Data Scientist, Senior Data Scientist. advanced analytics, machine learning, natural language processing SQL, R, customer, targeting, segmentation, churn, regression, modelling, campaigns
- Data Scientist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job