Our Specialist Private Sector team are experienced in a range of different markets including Banking, Insurance, Retail, Travel, Transport and Utilities. We help our customers develop, deliver and operationalise their digital transformation strategies. We work in true partnership with our customer, gaining a deep understanding of their business and technology issues. Our capabilities and credentials across Private Sector markets enable the design, delivery and management of business transformation programmes. We help our clients respond to changing customer demands, keep ahead of the competition, and safeguard their systems from evolving business and technology risks.
The day job
A truly exciting opportunity to join our Private Sector capability area as we enjoy continued success across a variety of areas, including Financial Services and Utilities.
You’ll be the key person in working with our Data Engineers and Analysts to formulate models that our clients will use to help them make critical decisions. Having access to a number of machine learning tools at your disposal in this supportive environment, every single day will offer real variety.
- Develop, support, educate, and promote our solution capabilities in data science within the data analyst/data science community.
- Lead the broader Data Scientist and Data Analyst community to identify and deliver opportunities to support the customer’s strategic direction through better use of our data.
- Lead multiple concurrent virtual (matrix) teams of data science specialists to implement the strategy.
- Good knowledge of leading-edge analytical techniques coupled with a good understanding of the bank operations, revenue drivers, risks, and key customer interactions across all franchises.
- Work with Data Innovation Delivery to pilot new ideas in proof of concept, and subsequently larger projects
You need to have:
- ?Experience in data science techniques for the pragmatic implementation of Machine Learning, Artificial
- Intelligence, and multi-variant analysis techniques.
- Experience of tools used to deploy sophisticated techniques (R, Impala, SAS, Python, Spark) within a structured and unstructured data environment.
- Ability to work with and influence partners and analyst peers
- Ability to develop a team of analysts and scientists in a technically sophisticated environment.
It would be great if you had:
- An ability to see the bigger picture, understanding where activities are inter-related while ensuring dependencies are clear and appropriately handled to achieve success.
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible to new work requests and highly demanding priorities.
- A great teammate with honed abilities to empower and support others to achieve a common business goal
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Full time permanent
Location UK Mobile
Security Clearance Level PES 4
Internal Recruiter Leanne
Salary £35,000 - £45,000
Benefits 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
- Data Science
- Enterprise Data
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'