£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Harnham is working with a leading bank in the UK who are looking to add a Data Scientist to their UK team.
The focus of this new unit is to introduce cutting-edge machine learning methodologies to the business, solving problems in the marketing and customer behaviour space.
Projects will include: performance marketing (attribution modelling / market mix modelling), customer behaviour analysis, NLP and text analysis.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A solid understanding of both supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- A passion for solving complex commercial problems with a data-driven modelling approach
- Strong communication skills
- An MSc or equivalent in a statistical/quantitative subject
- Strong skills in R or Python and SQL
You can earn up to £65,000 + bonus + benefits in this position.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information about similar roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, Python, SQL, Spark, Hadoop, Data Scientist, Data Science, Machine Learning, Financial Services, Retail Bank, Customer, marketing, Data, Analysis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'