Are you an experienced Data Scientist with a passion for Automation and Machine Learning?
We have an exciting opportunity for Data Scientists to join our team! In Business Services we deliver high quality back-office service and technology solutions across Finance, People, Contact Centres and Procurement. In parallel we are developing Automation and Data Science capabilities to deliver digital and advanced data solutions into the ASDA business. Our Data Scientist roles will help establish and grow this service.
Alongside your team you will engage and collaborate across multiple business functions to identify and prioritise the right opportunities, translating business needs into data modelling requirements and innovative solutions. You willcontribute to the on-going development of data science techniques within ASDA andresearch new techniques and best practices within the industry.
You will develop and build large and complex data sets from multiple data sources, both internally and externally and conduct advanced statistical analysis to determine trends and significant data relationships.
As a Data Scientist you will be at the forefront of establishing and developing our Leeds based capability, and growing our service offering across the business.
- You'll have established and proven data science skills and experience, ideally in a similar dynamic fast paced environment
- You will be able to demonstrate hands on experience in statistics, applied mathematics, data engineering and machine learning
- You will also have exceptional business engagement and communications skills, with the ability to educate business partners on data science methods whilst exploring and identifying data science opportunities.
- Experience using MySQL,Hadoop, Weka, R and Matlab,ILog would also be highly regarded
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'