About TheData Science Company
The organisation is a well-known global brand and a firm believer in Data Science. They are also centrally placed in London so you will be able to spend more of your time on interesting Data Science projects rather than a complicated commute. Offering a modern business culture, this disruptive FMCG has modern spacious offices with a collaborative working approach. This company also invests in its staff and Data Science, so they will also help you focus on the role at hand, with a supportive team around you.
About The Data ScientistRole
Immersing yourself in Data Science; unstructured data will be at the heart of this Data Science role, tackling Big Data at every turn. Throughout this contract you will reach deep into your Data Science skill set and apply Machine Learning to current and past data, predicting and impacting outcomes for the company. Your Data Science findings will help them build new products, services and ultimately gain greater market share within their FMCG field.
As one of several company Data Scientists, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client service Data Science skills with an established FMCG player who recognises the importance of your role.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Scientist:
- Ingesting web logs, customer feedback data (which is in abundance) and general free text, immersing yourself in the data to establish correlations.
- Working independently on specific projects, you will lead the analytics function and convey actionable insights back to senior management/stakeholders.
- The key desired outcome will be to predict the future trends that will help drive consumer engagement for years to come.
About The Successful Data Scientist
The ideal candidate will have FMCG Data Science experience, but transferable skills from other customer centric industries such as Retail, Financial Markets, Gaming or Banking will give you a head start in this role as you will be able to draw on previous Data Science experience.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Data Scientist:
- Minimum of 3 years experience implementing customer related data projects
- Experience using programming languages such as Python and R
- Project skills that have seen you utilise Data Warehousing, strong visualization and general Machine Learning skill sets
- PHD in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Statistics or similar quantitative based degree
- Strong and confident communication/presentation skills
For more information about this Data Scientist role or to apply send your CV now to Steve. Please email
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Data, Digital, Sales, Marketing and PR working with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Data Scientist, Senior Data Scientist, Lead Data Scientist, Head of Data Science, Data Analyst, Statistics, Programming, Machine Learning, Text Mining, Data Visualization, Big Data, Data Ingestion, Data Munging, Toolbox, Natural Language, Processing, Data Engineer
- "Data Scientist"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'