A Data Scientist is required to join an exciting growing company based in Oxford.
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 d.o.e
My client is looking for a Data Scientist to come and join their close-knit team in Oxford as they continue in their AI venture. They are looking to double in size over 2019 so there will be a lot of opportunities for growth!
You will be joining this start-up at the perfect time as you will be able to enjoy the benefits of working in a start-up and take part in the decision making, all the while they have established clients and have financial backing.
They are looking for someone with a passion for Data Science and algorithms, with a strong expertise of data analytics and statistical modelling. You will be responsible for developing the company's unique algorithms, which are being used at the forefront of their industry. You must have good communication skills and a degree in a STEM subject. The list below includes some of the technologies that you will have exposure to in this role, so prior experience would be desirable:
- Machine Learning – clustering, classification, demand forecasting, neural networks
- Time-series data experience
- Educated to Masters level in a STEM subject (PhD desirable)
- Producing insights from the data and presenting to stakeholders.
- Data forecasting and statistical modelling.
- Making recommendations and consulting with stake holders on how to resolve problems.
- Identify any potential risks and decide best options for control.
- Produce model validation reports and data visualisation outputs.
This is a brand-new requirement and my client are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Send your CV to , or call Adam on for more information.
Data Science / Machine Learning Scientist / Python / Big Data / Matlab / Python / R / Algorithms / Statistical / Mathematical / Neural Networks / Data Analytics / Hadoop / Hive / Big Data /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'