A fantastic consultancy opportunity with an established, globally recognised data analytics company. Delivering analytics solutions to a large variety of Financial Services clients.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Scientist:
- Consultancy role supporting international customers in the anti-financial crime area by providing compliance solutions
- Build and develop analytical data models and optimisation models
- Coordinate projects
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Data Scientist role:
- Strong academic background with degree in relevant field
- Experience in a similar role - Data Analyst / Data Scientist / Data Modelling, preferably in a consulting environment
- Financial Services experience
- Knowledge of Perl/Python, Java, R or similar
- Able to travel
- Speaks English fluently
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'