£65,000 - £75,000
A leading retail bank is looking for a Data Scientist to join their corporate banking advanced analytics function in London to build a new machine learning practice from the ground-up.
You will help form a team focused on bringing machine learning best-practice into the business to help the acquire new customers and retain existing ones.
This is a pivotal role and you will be expected to hwork alongside x2 Data Scientists to deliver a number of projects across the business.
The Data Scientist will also be required to spend a proportion of their time on R&D related projects to help the business achieve ROI.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A deep knowledge of both supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- A wealth of experience in the application of machine learning to solve complex business problems
- Experience in working with big sets of customer data
- Strong communication skills
- An MSc or equivalent in a statistical/quantitative subject
- Strong skills in R or Python
- Experience in using SQL (Hadoop experience is a bonus)
- A track record in using machine learning to draw hidden insights from data
You can earn up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits in this position.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information about similar roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, Python, SQL, Hadoop, Data Scientist, Data Science, Machine Learning, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Financial Services, Retail Bank, Customer, Data, Analyst, Analysis, London.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Scientist
- Financial Services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'