Tilburg - the Netherlands
€55.000 - €75.000 + Benefits
Excellent Data Scientist role available for a flexible data scientist who like ecommerce. This company is building up their analytics team. You will be joining a young and highly skilled team of Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Data Engineers. You will have lots of freedom to share your ideas with the Senior Management team.
This company is one the largest companies in the ecommerce sector. The company has a very open culture and values personal development a lot. As the team is quite new, there is lots of room for shaping the team and projects.
As a Data Scientist, you will:
- Be the Data Science Lead of the team
- Translate the stakeholders needs into concrete business cases
- Clean the data conduct analysis where required
- Use machine learning to solve complex problems
- Present your findings to Senior management team
- Be leading applied analytics initiatives for various stakeholders
- Help the business become a data driven organisation
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree (MA) in Computer Science or any other technical field.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a big plus
- Extensive experience with Python or R and SQL
- Good knowledge in the processes of mining data
- Expert in applying machine learning algorithms
- ***Right to work in the Netherlands***
Permanent contract, flex working and 29 vacation days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'