£40,000 per Annum
My client a global Media content service are looking for a Data Scientist with specific experience across AWS (Amazon Web Services), Python and Natural Language Processing (NLP). As a Data Scientist your role will be to build analytics platform that mine Data insights from large data sets using Natural Language Processing. The idea is to provide invaluable market information that will transform a business.
Are you the sort of person who loves unstructured data, data that has been received from various media streams? Do you have significant exposure to one or more Natural Language Processing algorithms? Example projects might include improving the extraction of clean text or similarity analysis.
Your role will sit within an experienced agile production-ready solution team. The role may involve the opportunity to work on specific projects where you will have the opportunity to undertake bespoke research for a client.
- Self-motivated, curious and ready to take responsibility.
- Great communication skills and ready to interact freely with all levels of colleague through the business.
- Can present algorithms and experiments in layman's terms.
- Understand the importance of delivering productionised outputs
- Previous experience using NLP
- Can deliver clear, understandable code (Python, Java, Scala, R and others are by no means excluded)
- Are degree qualified in a subject that exposed you to statistical methods and NLP.
- Previous experience using cloud computing, specifically AWS
- Experience using large data sets "cloud scale" data.
- Knowledge of Spark, Docker, Kubernetes or any other data pipeline tools
For more information contact Sam on .
Alternatively, if you are not looking for a new opportunity at present but you know someone who might be interested, please put them in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Data science