Green Technology firm
- Excellent time to join this Green Technology firm as the first Data Scientist hire working directly for the Data Lead.
- Join a forward thinking and innovative firm aimed at using data to help reduce carbon footprints.
- Work on a range of projects researching and deploying the best fit solutions.
Joining the firm as the first Data Scientist hire, you will work closely with the Data Lead on machine learning, statistical modelling and predictive analytics projects which will make use and sense of the huge amount of data this company receives on a daily basis.
There is a lot of unstructured data to segment and classify as well as opportunities to work on neural networks. This role will be around researching, designing, testing and deploying algorithms. They have a modern tech stack using AWS and they develop their ML algorithms using Python & R, whichever is fit for purpose.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Minimum 2-3 years commercial experience of applying machine learning algorithms
- Experience of developing machine learning algorithms in R or Python
- At least basic Java development skills or a willingness to learn this
- An interest in the Green Energy / Smart Meter space
- Excellent ability to tell stories from data
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £60K to £70K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus scheme.
Excellent working environment in central Oxford.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job