€ 40.000- 45.000
We have been briefed on a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing names in the e-commerce industry in Europe. They have recently opened offices Madrid and are looking to expand their business with the addition of a highly analytical Data Scientist to take the lead of their analytics function and to grow it in line with company objectives.
A great success story, this once small company has changed the rules in the e-commerce industry positioning themselves as one of the most innovative sales platforms. They are rapidly expanding their business whilst keeping a relaxed and passionate approach to data and are looking for likeminded Data scientists to join their team.
- Design and implement Analytics to innovate their marketing and product development.
- Establish data roadmaps, create predictive models and generate valuable insights from data.
- Strong focus on assessing assess churn, retention and creating product recommendation models.
- Collaborate across different business areas to provide answers and solutions based on your in-depth analysis.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields)
- Previous experience as a Data Scientist, Software engineer or similar.
- Working experience with SQL databases.
- Proven knowledge and experience with programming languages like Python or R.
- Great communication skills with the ability to present complex technical content in a clear way to key business stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please click the "apply here" link on this web page. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Marie at Harnham to learn more about this position.
R, SQL, Python, Research, Data Science, Spain, insights, predictive analytics, Random Forests, Multivariate statistics, Quantitative methods, Data Modelling, DS
- Data Science
- Data Modelling
- Quantitative methods
- Multivariate statistics
- predictive analytics
- Random Forests
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job