Data Scientist - Leading UK Bank - Contract Role
About The Financial Services Company
This multinational financial powerhouse is a top-tier bank based in Central London. As a Data Scientist, you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
This award-winning financial services company is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to engage in a host of exciting projects within the banking sector.
About The Data Scientist Role
As a Data Scientist, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established financial environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Scientist:
* Getting involved in fast-paced projects that deliver immediate business value
* Deploy predictive and decision models to solve core business problems
* Research, develop and implement new data strategies for investment management
* Work with end-to-end components, such as data storage, data mining, cloud computing and visualisation
About The Successful Data Scientist
If you are currently working as a data scientist or data engineer within banking and financial services, or for a consultancy with clients in the FS space, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the investment banking sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Data Science specialist:
* PhD or MSc in quantitative subject
* Extensive experience using Python (NumPy, Pandas, SciPy), and other strong programming abilites
* Proven background creating machine learning algorithms, ideally in banking and financial services
* Excellent communication skills, able to effectively convey complex data findings to senior business partners
* Good statistical skills; regression, decision trees, linear modelling etc.
The Data Scientist specialist will be offered a highly competitive salary paying £500-£600 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Data Scientist role or to apply send your CV now to James at or call
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job