A leading global bank is looking for a Data Scientist to join their Market Conduct team, based in Cambridge.
The role will be part of their Compliance/Regulatory department and you will be responsible for creating and carrying out and monitoring of predictive analytics tools.
- Supervising risk management activities across market conduct activities such as insider dealing, market manipulation, and unfair customer treatment
- Supporting logical and large numerical projects within the compliance framework. Help Bank to survey their transaction activity and generate alerts for suspicious activities.
- Design and maintain models in different scenarios for various market conduct surveillance activities.
- Good knowledge in Compliance Metrics and Design
- Be able to predict MI dashboards to deliver insight into system and process outcome
- A relevant PhD/MSc in Statistics,
- 5 years post-graduate experience in a relevant analytics field.
- A solid understanding of financial services and also a keen eye on the market conduct landscape.
- Understanding of big data, machine learning and data manipulation,
- Familiarity of algorithms such as; NN, CNN, SVM, Random Forest, Naïve Bayes, KNN and various other Gradient Boosting algorithms).
- Firm knowledge of Matlab or Python.
- Excellent knowledge of Big Data stacks including: Hadoop/Hortonworks, NoSQL and various Data ingestion tools
- Machine Learning
- Predictive Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job