Quest Search & Selection is currently looking for a Data Scientist for one of the biggest Technology companies in Europe.
You will be responsible for working with big data sets to deliver advanced and actionable customer insights to increase the efficiency of our customer proposition, drive customer lifetime value, and improve the customer experience.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with the senior leaders, and own deliverables end to end. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to work with big data, develop insightful analysis that drives action, and communicate findings and impact of actions in a clear and compelling way.
· Proactively Identifying and solving key prediction and classification problems for better understanding of the customer preferences and behaviours.
· Provide continuous insight into leading analytic practices, design and development cycles, and establish new benchmarks upon how we utilise the data sets open to us. You will research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyse diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
· Analyse large scale data from various sources (structured and not structured); develop processes based on models to drive customer success.
· Work with business stakeholders to identify opportunities to empower decision making process.
· Deploy Analysis and Reporting Activities in Business Intelligence Environments.
· Master's Degree in Mathematics /Economics/Computer Science.
· Hands on experience with statistical analysis, regression modelling and forecasting, time series analysis using R and/or Python.
· Have experience/interest in machine learning
· Proficiency in SQL (Oracle/SQL Server).
· Experience using visualization tools (Tableau is preferred)
· To be familiar working within an agile project environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
If you feel you are suitable for this postion, please apply with your up to date cv quoting reference number: JO-1802-104328
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job