Are you looking to develop your career with an innovative London based investment management company that is challenging the traditional investment models and disrupting the retail investment market?
Are you looking to have a strategic impact on one of fastest growing new financial institutions in the UK?
Do you want to work in an exciting team orientated environment that puts the needs of their clients first?
If so, Basset & Gold could be for you.
Supporting Senior Management and working with the Marketing and Sales teams, and as the company data champion and conversion rate optimisation evangelist, your responsibilities will include:
- Harnessing our current and historical data to look for trends that will impact the future growth of the business
- Utilising your analytical, statistical and programming skills to interpret data sets and develop data-driven solutions to critical business challenges
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders and internal teams across multiple global locations to leverage company data to drive successful outcomes
- Using predictive modelling to increase and optimise our customer experiences and revenue generation and therefore driving business growth
- Providing best practice recommendations and develop processes and tools by means of Agile methodology to improve model performance and data accuracy
As the right candidate, you have experience in the financial services, or related, sector and will be educated to MBA, Masters or PhD level in statistics, mathematics, computer science or another quantitative field. You have experience, and be familiar with, statistics and machine learning, coding languages, databases, machine learning and reporting technologies, a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, building and implementing models and creating algorithms and running simulation and modelling to test outcomes.
Crucially, you have a proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights.
You are curious, inquisitive and are a problem-solver, and passionate about data and the actionable intelligence behind 'the numbers’.
In return, we offer continued training and development so that you can grow as our business grows and you will also work closely with senior management, providing excellent local and international exposure. We also help you achieve your personal ambitions whether that is climbing Everest, buying a house or learning new skills - you decide and we’ll help you get there!
On top of all this, we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of the team that is changing the way people invest.
Please note, as part of our compliance process all job offers will be subject to a DBS check.
- Business Strategy
- Data Analysis
- Software Development