Senior Data Scientist | Betting Industry
£65,000 - £70,000 + bonus + pension
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading technology company in the betting space as a Senior Data Scientist in their growing analytics team. You will be responsible for carrying out bespoke analysis on a range of exciting projects. In this position you will have the opportunity to work on projects in relation to:
- analysing customer behaviours
- fraud detection
- player safety
- recommender systems
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - OVERVIEW
You will be:
- Working with complex data-sets in order to understand, define and monitor business KPIs
- Carrying out complex analysis of large multi-variable datasets, presenting results and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Proactively driving business strategy through identifying opportunities
- Expected to mentor/manage junior Data Scientists.
YOURS SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in: Statistics, Computer Science, Physics etc.
- Experience using R and SQL
- 1+ years experience handling large data sets
- A passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
As a Senior Data Scientist you could earn up to £70,000 + benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, SQL, Statistical Modelling, Data Science, Data Scientist, Python, Tableau, statistics, statistician, machine learning, bayesian analysis, computer science, R&D, algorithm, hadoop, hive, spark, mapreduce.
- Data Science
- Data Scientist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job