About The Financial Services Company
My client has an outstanding opportunity for a successful Data Scientist to join their rapidly growing data science and analytics team.
This multinational financial powerhouse is an award-winning, top-tier company based in South West London. As a Data Scientist, you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
This hyper-growth financial services company is looking for an experienced Digital Specialist to engage in a host of exciting projects within the investment banking sector.
About The Data Scientist Role
As a Data Scientist, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established financial environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Scientist:
* Getting involved in fast-paced projects that deliver immediate business value
* Working across all areas of project delivery, ranging from ideation and product definition to data science R&D and machine learning modelling
* Research, develop and implement new data strategies for investment management
* Data mining using various methods
About The Successful Data Scientist
If you are currently in a data scientist or data engineer role, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the investment banking sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Data Science specialist:
* PhD or MSc in quantitative subject
* Extensive experience using Python (Numpy, Pandas, SciKit-Learn), R and Spark
* Excellent communication skills, able to effectively convey complex data findings to senior business partners
* Good statistical skills; regression, decision trees, linear modelling etc.
The Data Scientist specialist will be offered a highly competitive salary paying £500-£600 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Data Scientist role or to apply send your CV now to James at or call
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job