Our client, a top 5 Fortune 500 company is scaling a number of Data roles to build capability and drive value outcomes from an ever-increasing volume of complex business data. A brand-new initiative that requires creative thinkers to shape.
The Data Scientist will lead and deliver quantitative analytics and insights working in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders. Ultimately establishing and championing data science as a core capability.
You will have:
- Strong experience in data query language / tools (such as SQL and Alteryx).
- Solid database technology experience (Oracle, Teradata, SAP HANA, DB2, PostGres, SQL Server).
- Programming experience in the likes of Python, R, SAS.
- Experience of visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, SAS , BO etc
- Experience working within or for large projects in the Financial Services or Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences market a plus.
- Data Science
- Big Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job