3 Months (extension with review)
My Client a B2B powerhouse based in London are looking to recruit an experienced Data Scientist to join their growing media consultancy. The company bring together a group talents, including visionaries, artists, strategists and experts across a range of disciplines, to fulfil this mission for our clients. They believe great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
The Data Scientist will be a key driver in delivering solutions and strategies specifically focusing on Google Analytics, DoubleClick and Social Media data stacks.
- Working closely with the precision team and supporting the Head of Technology, you will lead the development, roll-out and maintenance of an automated reporting dashboard.
- As the team lead for data retrieval, preparation, analysis and visualisation generation working with both client and third-party data sources your role will be to work with Google Analytics, Omniture, DCM, DS, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Data Consistency will be the key to success throughout this role.
A successful applicant will have:
- Expert knowledge in data extraction, cleansing, manipulation and analysis
- Experience of handling medium to large volumes of data.
- Excellent knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology stack, with a huge focus Amazon Quicksight, Redshift, S3 and EMR.
- Great understanding of Python
- Experience using SQL/NoSQL/Redshift
- Knowledge of Hadoop Frameworks; Apache Spark, HBase, Presto, Flink
- Experience using Amazon Quicksight
- Understanding of Linux and Git.
Alternatively, if you are not looking for a new opportunity at present but you know someone who might be interested, please put them in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals place.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Data engineer
- Data science
- Amazon s3